Tuesday, May 26, 2009

There's a baby in there!

I made it to my first doctors appointment. Lots of nausea but I was too excited to care. They gave us a book about pregnancy. A lot of prenatal vitamin samples and then our Dr. did a vaginal ultrasound. I didn't really even know they did those. Cody was horrified by it. But there it was on the screen... a little sac. The doctor said I must be around 5weeks along. I had thought I was much further so there was a little disappointment. She printed off the picture and we went home and stuck it on the fridge as a reminder. Turned out we didn't need a reminder. The 24 hour vomiting that followed -wouldn't let me forget. So I entered into the morning sickness faze. I mean I threw up and didn't stop. Sometimes 15x or more a day. When I wasn't puking I was trying not to puke. It was so miserable at the time. I cannot believe I survived that. 15 weeks to be exact. Thinking back now that time went by in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment