Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pregnancy 101

Cody told me I was pregnant weeks before I actually found out. I don't know how he knew but he knew. He also told me it would be a boy and he was right about that. He is right a lot now that I think about it. (but I would never admit that to him). I had been feeling "off" but several pregnancy tests had come negative. While grocery shopping one afternoon I was struck by the most horrible heartburn EVER! I had never had heartburn before but I knew enough to know that my esophogus and sinus cavitiy were on fire. I drank a sprite and alkazelter (which i am conviced is a cure-all) and never thought a thing about it. That evening around 11:00pm I was nauseous and began vomiting. The light bulb went off in my head. The next pregnancy test was positive... and so were the next three.

No comments:

Post a Comment