Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Prematurity

We are getting ready for the March of Dimes walk this Saturday. Our small team (which includes Cody, Parks, and myself) has raised $500! I don't exactly want to get up early and do the walk but it is for such a good cause. It was 6 1/2 months ago that Parks was born prematurely. You wouldn't know by looking at him now. He is such a healthy beautiful little boy. He weighed in at just 2lbs 9oz. We visited the NICU twice a day everyday until he came home. Those were THE HARDEST days of my life. Even though the days are past us it is still very hard for me to even think about. So much happened from the first day I found out I was pregnant that I would like to spend the next several days blogging about my whole experience. I need the therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment